Converted in 1973, The Cotswold Lodge Hotel is a 4-star family-run hotel located in central Oxford. This Victorian mansion with its characterful and elegant period features is the hidden gem of the most visited and beloved city in England.
Our guests have a choice of accommodation, from more ordinary standard rooms to luxurious Feature rooms individually decorated and named after Oxford Colleges. The hotel is the ideal Oxford venue for events throughout the year; from small business meetings to large corporate events, wedding ceremonies and receptions to family gatherings and celebrations. There’s free car parking on-site and preferential rates for all your guests to stay the night. The hotel’s restaurant, Restaurant 66A, is open to residents and non-residents looking for affordable traditional British food and European cuisine in Oxford. We take pride in our 2 AA Rosettes and in using fresh and local produce, some of which
come directly from the owner’s farm.
Hours: 7am – 10pm everyday
- Festive lunch or dinner: 3 course, coffee with mini mince pies £30.00 pp
- Festive Party Night: 3 course dinner, coffee with mini mince pies, chocolate truffles, disco and room hire £40.00 pp
Bookings start on 22nd November and end on Friday 24th December 2021.
- Christmas Day Lunch: 5 course Christmas Lunch on the 25th December £75.00 pp
- Christmas 2 nights stay: 2 nights all inclusive, from £500.00 for two adults
- Christmas 3 nights stay: 3 nights all inclusive, from £700.00 for two adults