Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions at the Banbury Mind Body Spirit Wellbeing Show, this January.
So, you’ve made some great New Year’s resolutions, but you’re already having trouble keeping them.Sound familiar?
If so, the Deer Spirit Mind Body Spirit Wellbeing Show is the event for you. The event takes place on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th January at the General Foods Social Club in the town centre. Opening times 11-5pm both days.
Here, a wide range of holistic, spiritual and self-help experts can help you create your ideal 2023.
- Get some advice on how to create the future you want.
- Find out how to deal with any mental, emotional and spiritual blocks that are getting in your way.
- Learn some useful strategies to help keep you positive and on path.
- Have a chat about how you’re feeling and any challenges you’re facing.
- Have a reading to find out what the future has in stall for you.
- Browse our retail stalls full of crystals, jewellery, great clothes, healthy living products and lots of other stuff, perfect for the new healthy you.
- Explore how your Universe can support you on your journey.
- Enjoy the positive atmosphere and fantastic vibe with like-minded people.
At this event there will be over 35 exhibitors per day, a full programme of talks, workshops and demos, refreshments onsite, Parking is 1 minute walk from venue.
It’s just £2 to get in, per day. You can pay on the door (under 16s free with adult)
Discounts available for online group bookings: www.eventbrite.co.uk