Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
“This five-ingredient recipe is perfect for a celebratory dessert idea and ideal if you don’t want to spend the whole time in the kitchen! The combination of Chocolate, Honey and a crunchy chocolate biscuit base makes it rich, decadent and can be topped with some fresh fruit if you like.” – Shelina Permalloo
For the base
- - 200g crushed digestive biscuits
- - 50g melted salted butter
- - 75g Rowse ChocoBee
For the filling
- - 150ml double cream
- - 200g cream cheese at room temperature
- - 100g Rowse ChocoBee
- - Warm Rowse ChocoBee
- - Whipped cream
- To make the base, add the Rowse ChocoBee and crushed biscuits to a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the melted butter and mix until it becomes a chocolate crumble mixture.
- Press this into a pie dish, up the rims to make sure you create an edge and then trim off the excess using a knife.
- Place in the fridge to firm up for ten minutes.
- To make the filling, whip up the double cream until you get soft peaks.
- Add in the room temperature cream cheese and then fold this into the cream until completely combined and there are no lumps.
- Add in the Rowse ChocoBee and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place this mixture on top of the biscuit base and smooth out the top using a spatula.
- Allow to firm up in the fridge over night or a minimum of four hours.
- Once chilled, top with whipped cream and drizzle over warm ChocoBee.
- Cut into slices and serve.