The Old Shed at Banbury Hill Farm is dipping a toe into the outdoor cinema realm with its first-ever series of summer screenings. Using the latest high-resolution outdoor LED video screen technology and sound to give you the best possible experience it’s sure to get off to a rousing start with Bohemian Rhapsody as its opener on 17 June.
Bohemian Rhapsody – Friday 17 June 7.15pm
Encanto – Saturday 18 June 12.30pm
Mamma Mia Here We Go Again – Saturday 18 June 7.15pm
SING 2 – Sunday 19 June 12.30pm
No Time to Die - James Bond – Sunday 19th June 6.30pm (Father’s Day)
Information and tickets can be purchased from this link: eventbrite.co.uk
- Food & Drink available to purchase onsite, picnics welcome. Please note: NO BBQs.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- No seating is provided unless you have upgraded to a luxury deck chair. Blankets and camping chairs are welcome.
- With the exception of guide dogs, no dogs or any other animals are allowed at the event.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance online only through Eventbrite.
About Banbury Hill Farm…
Banbury Hill Farm is a family run business based just outside Charlbury on the B4022. What was once a working farm, has now been fully diversified and is dedicated to tourism. They first opened their doors to the public 35 years ago and since then the business has grown and developed as a tourist attraction welcoming thousand to the Cotswolds each year. Although the business is run as one there are three key areas to the business: Banbury Hill Farm Bed & Breakfast and Holiday Cottages, Cotswold View Caravan and Camping Site and The Old Shed Café. We are constantly looking at ways in which we can grow as a business and have recently started The Old Shed Events.