Cogges is a unique historic farm in the heart of Witney, Oxfordshire with a beautiful Manor House, enchanting walled garden, orchard, woodland adventure play area and friendly animal residents. They have 17 acres of open space for you to enjoy, and welcome well-behaved dogs on a short lead too!
Open Season 11 February - end of October; special winter events programme in November and December.
- Cogges is open daily from 11 February 10am – 4pm
- From 26th March 10am - 5.30pm
- Last entry 30 minutes before doors close.
- Main car park at OX28 3FR (Cogges Hill Road by The Blake School)
- Blue badge parking at OX28 3LA
- Cafe open every day from 9am (closes half an hour before the farm closes) no need to buy a ticket to the farm to visit the cafe
- All tickets can be pre-booked online or from the welcome desk on the day of your visit
- Picnic tables available in the orchard once inside the farm
- Dogs are welcome on a short lead in most areas (only assistance dogs in the Manor House)
Extra events are held throughout the year such as outdoor theatre shows, adult learning workshops, an autumn beer & cider festival, their popular Witch’s House plus several festive activities at Christmas.
To view what’s on please visit www.cogges.org.uk
Weddings and Other Celebrations
Cogges provides the perfect back-drop for your party or special event. Their stunning 18th century barns, beautiful Manor House and old milking parlour are full of rustic charm. You and guests of all ages will be welcome to explore their fabulous walled garden and open spaces, providing countless photo-opportunities: you can even include the farm animals in your special day! Conveniently located close to Oxford, at the heart of Witney on the edge of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, Cogges is less than a two hour drive from London.
Church Ln, Witney