Award-winning chefs taking part this summer, include: MasterChef: The Professionals 2021 champion Daniel Lee, alongside fellow finalist, Aaron Middleton, MasterChef 2020 champion, Thomas Frake and Celebrity MasterChef champion, Riyadh Khalaf.
They will be joined by star bakers, including Great British Bake Off’s, Jurgen Krauss and Lottie Bedlow, Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch bread expert Jack Sturgess AKA ‘Bake with Jack' and local teenage sensation, Kitty Tait, author and baker from The Orange Bakery in Watlington, who’ll be creating show-stopping cakes and patisseries in the Cake and Bake Theatre.
A legion of chefs from Michelin-starred and award-winning restaurants will give the festival a distinctive local flavour, including: Chef-patron, Mike North, from The Nut Tree Inn, Murcott, Michelin starred chef and Great British Menu celebrity, Paul Welburn and multi award-winning chefs-patrons Yeshi and Julie Jampa, from Taste Tibet in Oxford.
The music line-up includes: Multi-talented songstress, Hollywood actress and Masked Singer winner, Natalie Imbruglia, chart-topping noughties band, The Feeling and festival favourites, Toploader.
Celebrity MasterChef champion and YouTuber, Riyadh Khalaf, will take on the World Champion Chilli Queen, Shahina Waseem, in a heated chilli eating battle on the music stage. The competiton is also open to festival visitors brave enough to compete!
The high-profile festival has announced thrilling new features and a busy programme of events, in the quest to deliver an unforgettable weekend of fine food, new experiences and exceptional quality, promising a great family day out.
What else to expect?
- Go Global and browse the very latest world food trends in the Shopping Village and try exotic and unusual new dishes on Street Food Avenue. The incredible range includes tantalising delicacies from all four corners of the globe.
- Meet the authors and discover new recipes in the Cook Book Shop – with celebrity signings and top chefs’ showcasing their latest cookbooks.
- Join masterclasses in the Drinks Theatre, including Cocktail Making, and Champagne, Beer, Cider and Wine tasting. Taste and compare some of the best products on the market.
- To keep the children entertained, the Kids Cookery School hosted by Foodies super chefs will take on a ’Ninjas Love Noodles’ theme, encouraging kids to make simple food which they can take away and enjoy. And for those little thrill seekers, a funfair, sand art, craft tents, face painting and family friendly areas.
- Supporting rising talent – the Musicians Against Homelessness stage will feature over 40 superb artists across the weekend, with the best of local bands and an introduction to exciting new acts from across the UK.
Tickets are on sale now at www.foodiesfestival.com