The Greyhound Inn is an award-winning 18th century free house in a pretty downland village within an AONB, close to the ancient Ridgeway Path. We hope you find us a great example of a proper village pub, where our community comes together and visitors are made very welcome.
We are passionate about food, and our talented kitchen team cook delicious dishes with fresh ingredients. We have an à la carte menu, a specials board and at lunchtimes a "Lunch for Less" fixed price menu. We are also proud of our selection of wines, beers and soft drinks that you can enjoy by the fire or in the covered garden.
Upstairs, we have eight lovely, individual bedrooms, with luxury handmade beds for a restful sleep, and a hearty breakfast to wake up to.
Gift vouchers, tables and bedrooms can all be booked on our website. Great walks. Large car park.
- Autumn Dinner, Bed and Breakfast Breaks (until end of November)
- Festive Dining Menu and Festive Overnight Break (1st-23rd December)
- Jazz and Cocktail Night 25th November
- Christmas Pub Quiz 12th December
- New Year’s Eve Celebration Dinner 31st December
The Greyhound Inn,Main Street Letcombe Regis, OX12 9JL